Optimizing energy efficiency requires trusted intuition backed by mastery over planning and design. CHA’s engineers, project managers, designers, and support staff possess the proven expertise and working knowledge necessary to deliver successful district energy and power and thermal generation projects, including cogeneration, combined-cycle, boilers, chillers, thermal storage, renewable energy, district energy, and electric/gas interconnection.
Our expertise encompasses gas turbines, steam turbines, reciprocating engines, gas plants, biomass plants, coal-fired boiler plants, chiller plants, high-voltage substation, and more. As a highly diversified, full-service firm, our services extend to solar photovoltaic (PV) study and design; geothermal system design; biomass, biogas, and landfill gas; wind farm engineering and construction services; and hydroelectric projects.
Our district energy/power and thermal generation services include:
- Screening, Conceptual and Feasibility Studies and Economic Analysis
- Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) and Project Development Assistance
- Environmental Permit and Project Approval Assistance
- Site Evaluation Studies, Real Estate Support and Site Research
- Cycle and Project Design Development
- Detail-Design Engineering and 2-D/3-D Design Systems
- Equipment/Construction Specifications and Contract Documents
- Project Management, Scheduling and Cost Estimating/Control
- Construction Observation Services
- Commissioning Management
- Plant and Equipment Performance Test Procedures and Implementation
- Plant, Equipment and System Training
- Owner’s Engineer, Lender’s Engineer and Independent Engineer Services
- Peer-Review and Due-Diligence Engineering Services
- Plant and Equipment Modifications, Upgrades, Repairs and Retrofit Design
- GIS Mapping
- Heating or Cooling Pipeline Design, Stress Analysis, Network Modeling
- Power Distribution Ductbank Design, Circuit Analysis, and Modeling
- Utility Interfaces, Substations, Load Management, and Protective Systems
Gryphon International Engineering
Gryphon International Engineering Services Inc., a CHA Company, is our multi-discipline design team dedicated to the thermal power and energy industry. CHA-Gryphon draws on the expertise and resourcefulness of over 100 engineers, project managers, and design and support staff to provide clients with top-notch market knowledge and technical expertise. For more information about CHA-Gryphon’s services, visit: http://www.gryphoneng.com.