Since 1952, we’ve upheld our founder John Clarkeson’s enduring belief to create highways that we can live with and be proud of for decades to come. During that time, our transportation professionals have provided practical, progressive and cost-efficient highway projects to hundreds of state and local agencies and authorities. Whether an initiative involves a "dollar stretching" rehabilitation or an innovatively funded major capital improvement, CHA's professionals provide the experience, wherewithal and expertise to deliver the appropriate solution.
As we strive to responsibly improve our nation's mobility and accessibility, CHA aspires to develop a transportation system that connects our society with opportunities. Our team uses knowledge gained from thousands of projects to develop unique, compatible and lasting solutions that meet our constantly changing transportation needs. Simply put, our solutions are innovative, prudent and sensitive to communities, the environment, and the bottom line.
Our highway services include:
- Urban and Rural Highway and Interchange Design
- Environmental Analyses and Documentation
- Regulatory Compliance and Permitting
- Public Outreach and Engagement Programs
- Streetscape and Enhancements Design
- Conventional and Innovative Intersection Design
- Right-of-Way Engineering and Land Acquisition